Terms and conditions
- Client should provide current, complete, and accurate information about your business when completing a request for our services.
- You may not use our services in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulations.
- All content included or available on our websites, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof belongs to Mycustomercarehotline.com with all rights reserved and is protected by intellectual property rights.
- Any use of materials on the websites, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of Mycustomercarehotline.com is strictly prohibited.
- Mycustomercarehotline.com reserves the right to increase charges for services provided, if or when this happens; the Client is given thirty (30) days written notice.
- The minimum period for the trial Services is 30 days (beginning on the day when the Services are first made available to the customer. After the expiry of the Minimum Period, this Agreement will continue unless and until it is terminated by either party giving the other at least 14 days written notice to terminate, or the Agreement being terminated.
- If a Client decide at any time to terminate service(s) with Mycustomercarehotline.com, you are required to give a prior notice (30 days)
- Mycustomercarehotline.com shall use all reasonable endeavors to maintain the Services 24 hours in every day of the year but Mycustomercarehotline.com shall not be liable for any failure to maintain the Services because of factors outside Mycustomercarehotline.com control including any technical or other failure (including, without limitation, failure due to fire, flood, land heave and subsidence, physical obstructions, atmospheric conditions, acts of God, industrial action, default or failure of a third party, governmental action or faults in the Telecommunications Network). Mycustomercarehotline.com does not warrant that the Services will be fault free or free of interruptions.
- After trial period, a client shall make payment for such charges for connection as are detailed on the Price List on completion of the Customer Order Form.
- If a Client is in breach of any of the terms of the Agreement stated above and does not remedy the breach within 7 days of the date of written notice from Mycustomercarehotline.com specifying the breach and requiring it to be remedied; Mycustomercarehotline.com reserves the right to suspend, and/or terminate contract.
Copyright  - MyCustomer Care Hotline TM, All Rights Reserved